Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Thursday, May 09, 2013

Master's Meme

i thought i would participate in this meme i saw in blogland!  This one is about Master!

1. He's sitting in front on the TV, what is on the screen?
You never can tell with Him, if it's summertime, there's a good chance, it's a Cardinal's game!

2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does He get?
Ranch dressing.

3. The most striking thing about His physical appearance?
His beard and His hands! =)

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does He order?
Water, Diet Mt. Dew or Diet Dr. Pepper

5. Where did He go to high school?
The local High School here.

6. What shoe size does He wear?
The size changes depending on the shoe but either a 9 or 9.5

7. If He were to collect anything, what would it be?
Master has lots of collections so this one is difficult, or very easy because He loves sports memorabilia and souvenirs.  i'm going to say His most prized collection was/is His Kyle Petty NASCAR collection.  He used to be a huge fan when Kyle was racing. We don't watch racing anymore, Master sort of loved racing because He had a driver to root for, but it was awesome while it lasted! =)  

8. What is His favorite type of sandwich?
Pork Tenderloin is His "go to sammich".  Lately though He's trying to go green and by that i mean much healthier.  So turkey or turkey/ham mix, it's a work in progress! =)

9. What is His favorite cereal?
Anything fruity!

10. What would He never wear?
Socks and sandals or sandals at all! He hates them so hard.
 
11. What is His favourite sports team?
The Minnesota Vikings, The St. Louis Cardinals, The Florida Gators and The Louisville Cardinals. 
 
12. Who did He vote for in the last election?
 President Obama.

 
13. What is something you do that He wishes you wouldn't do?
Waste food.  There's almost nothing He hates more than wasting food.  If something gets pushed to the back of the frig and goes bad, He has a conniption fit.  It's my job to remind Him of left overs and if i forget about them, He gets furious, like for real.  =(


14. You bake a cake for His birthday, what kind?
Brownies with white frosting.Master's favorite dessert is MORE MEAT. =p
 
15. What is His heritage?
 i'm not sure and i don't know if we're allow to ask!  If i had to take a guess i would say German.

16. Did He play sports in high school?
This is sort of a guess, i think He played football in middle school, messed up His knee and they told Him He couldn't play again.  He found out years later He could have played just fine.... it was all a buncha bull? Pretty sure that's the story.  Anywho, He also played softball for years and years and that was through church.

17. What could He spend hours doing? 
Tons of things, building things, surfing the web, playing games, working... once Master's involved in something, it's hard to get His mind off the project.

18. What is one unique talent He has?
Electronics, if there's a will there's a way and He'll figure it out.  i can always walk away saying "You'll figure it out, You always do" and have complete faith in that statement, because He always does, always. =)  

This one might be hard for Master to read because He likes to see the facts exactly as they were or are.  Don't be surprised if you see a long comment from Him correcting my mistaken facts! He might just let it go, sometimes He shocks me!

i hope you're all having a happy Thursday!

Peace to you and yours,

MD's treasure

2 comments:

  1. Hi, MD's treasure,

    That was fun - I enjoyed reading it. Great idea.

    Kelly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the first six are spot on.
    7. My largest collections are comic books and sports cards. The Kyle stuff is dusty and shoved in a closet, kinda like Kyle himself. The only thing I actively collect is the bells we started collecting together. Unless bondage gear counts as a collection!
    8. I do love a nice pork fritter, although a glorious pizza burger squirting scalding hot cheese down my chin gets my motor running as well. Then there's that three square foot reuben at that one place. And you just can't go wrong with a nice fish sammich either! The turkey and ham crap, ya, that's all your idea. :)
    9. Quisp! Just because I have a three year old bag of generic Fruity Pebbles in the pantry doesn't mean it's my favorite! Oh, and Crunch Berries are pretty fly too.
    10-12. Pretty much.
    13. I also don't like it when you chase me through the house with the intention of doing me bodily harm!
    14. Mmmmmmmm.....meeeeeaaaaaat.
    15. Ya, that's not something that ever interested me much, so I'm not really sure, but I do have some German and I'm pretty sure some French. I like a nice fat gyro too, so maybe a touch of Greek?
    16. Nah, it wasn't bull, my knee was pretty messed up. The best part was I didn't have to take much PE throughout high school. I played football up to 7th grade, baseball until I was about 13, track in grade school, basketball in grade school, Cub Scout softball and then as an adult, church league softball until our team died due to lack of people in the church under 70. Let's not forget that I also bowled from age eight until about 35, and I do have a 300 ring!
    17. I do hate to stop before something is done.
    18. Ehh, not sure I have a unique talent. My answer would have been attention to detail to the point of insanity, and awareness of what's going on around me at all times. I think they go hand in hand.

    I didn't want to disappoint you. ;)

    ReplyDelete