Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Saturday, February 18, 2012

You may not be able to answer this question truthfully without getting in trouble. Do you have an emotional need to be a slave or do you just tolerante your masters abuse?

There are many ways from which i could approach this question, i am going to assume that you're not familiar with the dynamic i have with Master. Our relationship is multifaceted as is any successful, long term relationship be it Dom/sub or vanilla. i entered into this union under my own freewill, excited in the knowledge that i might possibly be allowed to serve as His humble and loving slave for the rest of my life, if He would only have me.

i have always craved control from any relationship i have ever been in and have always been submissive. There might be a fine line between control and abuse from the outside looking in, should you not have a clear view. Master asserting His control over me is precisely what i enjoy about being His slave. He is in control at all times, when He is in control, things run smoother, there is no power struggle and i am allowed to sit back and enjoy the ride. It hasn't always been that way, while i have always wanted to give up complete control and while i've always wanted to be His slave i had to learn how to be His life partner, His wife and His slave.

Are you lead to believe that a spanking or Master telling me that i must wear too much clothing in warm weather is abuse? i love that about this dynamic, i believe that knowing He has absolute power over me is what sets me free to make mistakes and gives Him complete control to bring me back to center every time i foul up. i trust that He'll never put me in harms way, when it gets too hot, He makes sure i am taken care of immediately. When we're not on the same page in our relationship, the spanking isn't about the spanking, it's always about reconnecting.

i have an emotional need to love Master and serve Him for the rest of my days. He allows me to be His slave and i am blessed.

Thank you so much for the reminder of who i am.

Peace to you.

Ask me anything

13 comments:

  1. Very nicely answered. I'd have just been offended at the question. But then again i suppose i would have remembered that most people speak before thinking or reading. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha abuse. Once again, My girl has found a way to be kind, like she does every second of every day. I would have been unable to do so. My question for "anonymous" is, if you think this lifestyle is abusive, why are you reading this blog?

    Be right back, I have to go get my whip...and some salt...and maybe push her down the stairs later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "and maybe push her down the stairs later."

    omgosh i can't stop laughing... One of the funniest things You've said in a while. ROFL!!! HAHAHA... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naida,

    Thank you, i wasn't really offended. Like i mentioned, anyone that knows us or has ever read one or more of my posts can easily see who we are and what we're about.

    Good to hear from you! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You think it's funny? You won't after I bust your lip with a brick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this response! A really nice way to answer a really-not-well-worded question...You handled it better than I probably could have!

    Also, love the banter between you and your Master here in the comments...you guys are too cute ^_^

    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Bre. i never want to discourage people from commenting or asking another question, so i'm careful with my answers but i'm also honest.

    As for Master, our relationship is pretty much non-stop laughter, until it's time to get down to business. He's a funny, funny Man. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna come home drunk tonight and smack you around while you cower in the corner...just so you know. You should go ahead and put on your beatin' dress. I will probably trash the house in my drunken rage so you might wanna put away the good stuff. You know the drill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. I loved the way you handled this question. I was offended like many others. You have the ability to be quite diplomatic but truthful.

    2. I really enjoyed your Master's humor. It's a comedic break to bring one up from the context of the question.

    ReplyDelete