Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Knowing When To Be Quiet

As i was staring out the back doors i was thinking that i was sort of sleepy and that made me think about last night.

Master's sleeping pattern and mine have been off set for a few weeks. It kinda sorta makes me nuts but there's nothing i can do about it. Last night we were watching some DVR'd shows and He asked me if i wanted to watch one more 1/2 hour show and i said nah, i was tired and ready for bed. Normally if one of us is tired, that's it, we're done. Not last night though, He wanted to watch a particular show and He said, we'll watch this show and then you can sleep, done and done. There weren't any questions and i wasn't given an opinion.

There are countless other situations where He just decides what we're going to do or how things are going to be without consulting me. He tells me to do something, i do it and it's over. This is just something that i wasn't used to and it caught me off guard. Not a big deal with the exception that once in a while these little things are good reminders.

Like any couple, i suppose there's a method to our madness. There are some things that Master always wants to know my opinion on and other things that He will decide and i'll be quiet unless or until He asks me. Sometimes i speak up when i shouldn't and that's when i get in trouble.... He always wants to know what i "want", to eat, to drink, to wear, to buy. He's really all about making me happy. i'm supposed to speak up about movies and TV as well. Of course one of the biggest things that Master wants me to continuously work on unprompted is sex, what i want and my passion.

He doesn't want my opinion on money matters!, bondage sessions, driving!, construction, plumbing, electrical HAHA! (the list is long). Guy stuff, really. Normally i know enough to shut up but when i'm working with Him it's hard to keep quiet all the time.

While He wants me to be happy, He doesn't particularly care so much if i'm comfortable except to shut me up so that i'll stop complaining. haha! i'm not good at being uncomfortable. i'm not great at being cold, hot, sore etc. That's bad for bondage sessions. When i start hurting really badly from being in one position too long or having a buckle dig into my already sore head, i'm really bad at being uncomfortable for long periods of time. As long as i try to suck it up and as much as He tries to accommodate me, we've worked it out over the years. Padding underneath buckles on my head so i can last longer that's the biggest thing and smaller gags. Having my mouth open with a large gag makes my head want to explode.

The bad thing about this was trial and error, testing Master's patience and the years it took to get where we are today. my biggest down fall and absolute worst character trait as a slave is pain tolerance and ability to suffer. It's not that i don't want to it's that i am in pain from my head already and adding more pain somehow translates to me as being punishment already. i have no right to do this to myself when Master alone is the One who should decide how much pain i'll tolerate. i have always wanted more bondage but oddly enough, i've wanted "comfortable bondage". Really? Okay, i've wanted bondage that i can tolerate for long periods of time, let me reword that. Saying i wanted comfortable bondage sure doesn't sound very slave-like, does it? Heh, no.

So that's a pretty big confession and when i say i will always have work to do, i mean it. i've come a long way from when we first began this journey, like i said, through trial and error and with Master being patient with me. i have learned how to tolerate more pain and more than anything i want to please Him desperately.

That's all for me today, we still have to go to work and it's much later than we usually leave. Have a good night!

Peace to you and yours,

MD's treasure

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment