Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Monday, June 13, 2011

White Heat Double Delights

Master and i had a good time Saturday night testing our latest Adult Toy from EdenFantasys! This toy was the White Heat Double Delights. EdenFantasys gives this toy 4 out of 5 vrooms and it definitely delivers every vroom they give it. It's not a large vibrator so by the look of it you wouldn't think that it would pack such a punch!
The White Heat might make you think of a rabbit vibrator, without the ears! What i really liked about this one however was that there were no ears! The ears on the rabbits aren't quite as strong as the clitoris stimulator in comparison to the White Heat! If you're looking for pure power inside and out, this is a great choice.

i also really enjoyed the fact that the White Heat insertable part was actually quite small, where some people might look at that and be turned off, i thought of it as a real positive. The small size of the insertable accentuated the clitoris stimulator. Being closer to the surface made them work really well together and there was so much going on that it was tough for me to not cum when Master told me i wasn't allowed to yet!
If there was anything that i would caution about it would be the on/off switch. There isn't much definition between off and on and the switch glides easily from the off to the on position. It's really a plus during play but could be a negative for storage. i would suggest removing the batteries for storage so your toy isn't accidentally left in the "on" position.

The insertable is ribbed and there's a real sensation of the ribbing once completely inserted. i was surprised that i was able to feel it as much as i was. i was ready to cum way before Master was ready to allow me to cum, that's for sure. It was a real job to hold off and once He allowed me to let go, it was a terrific release!!!

All in all the White Heat Double Delights was terrific fun to test and i would certainly recommend this toy to anyone who enjoys a rabbit vibrator!
Have fun!!!

MD's treasure

5 comments:

  1. Great review, and I love the pictures. I'm one of those people who doesn't usually like rabbit vibes because the clit part just never seems right. I like that this has no ears, I think I'll add it to my wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kitty!

    i liked that about it as well. Much more so than a regular rabbit! Thanks so much for the comment and for visiting!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Whenever I click on one of your pics, expecting it to get bigger, (cause I am a perv that way :)) it makes me log in then tells me I dont have permission. Question for you is am I doing something wrong or is that how it's supposed to be. If that's how its supposed to be thats ok too... just curious if I'm missing the boat.

    And I vote for the earless rabbit too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Renee'

    If you would like to see all our photos, click on the right where it says "Master's Flikr" and ask Him to become His friend. There, you will not only be able to click on all the pictures in the blog but you'll be able to see all our pictures on our Flikr stream as well. There are hundreds! =) It only takes a sec to set up a profile and you'll be all set!

    Feel free to mail me if you like, i would love for you to be able to see the pictures.

    MD's treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a brief explanation about how it all works...

    The pics here on the blog are all part of my flickr photostream. If I hotlink one of them here, anyone can see it. By flickr rules, you may hotlink your photos, but only if you make it clickable, linking back to the photo's main page in your photostream. When you click on the photo, you are going to my flickr stream, and if you're not my friend, you get the error message. All my photos are set to private/friends only. If you have adult images set to public on flickr, you're just asking to be deleted. Anyone can be my flickr friend for the asking, as long as they're an adult.

    ~MD

    ReplyDelete