Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Thursday, January 10, 2013

All Day Punishment

Master decided that if i can't follow the rules as they have been clearly stated, He'll take them one step further so i am able to remember them in the future.  The ankle cuff and wrist cuff rule isn't quite as straight forward and easy to remember as i wish it were so there are times i have forgotten.  Master is trying to drill home the fact that forgetting isn't an option no matter what the circumstances are.

The rule is; before we eat dinner, the ankle cuffs go on with the chain and are to remain on until my shower the next day.  Immediately after we eat, the wrist cuffs go on with the pink chain between them.  Easy peasy right?  Yeah no.  What if we eat out that night and get home really late?  Then the cuffs aren't on at all.  If we eat supper in the basement and watch a movie and i don't have the wrist cuffs with me, that's my fault for forgetting to bring them down.  There are soooo many variables but those are things i have to plan for and ultimately it's up to me to figure it out.

One night we were out really late and i wasn't feeling well at all, we got home and i just fell into bed.  i'm not sure if Master noticed (He probably did) but i went to bed without my any of the cuffs or chains on at all.  i say that i think Master most likely knew i went to bed without any bonds on because there are times, He'll let me fall only to teach me a lesson.  He knows i've been waning in this area and now He'll pull me up by my boot-straps and show me His way.

A few days after the mishap, Master met me after my shower and after all my chores were done with a blindfold and i knew it was going to be that sort of day.  Knowing i was still under the weather, He asked me if i thought i would be more comfortable in the box with the door open or at my computer chair.  i chose my computer chair and just by the way He said it, i knew it was going to be a very long day.  He got me all set up with a soda and started in with attaching my hands to the arms of my chair with handcuffs.  He leashed me to my chair, then attached my legs to the desk with ankle cuffs.  i guess i forgot, He started with me blindfolded on the bed in the bedroom with my hands handcuffed behind my back while He was in the shower.  Then moved me to the den.  i was in the bedroom for at least 30 minutes before we went to the den, once Master was out of the shower.
After Master had me sufficiently bound to His liking, my only task for the day was to sit there.  i couldn't see of course, couldn't move except spin a little in my chair but He has music on His computer He wanted to sort, so that's what we did, He wanted my help.  i hacked and coughed and we sorted music (i listened) while He typed.  i was bound to that chair for no less than 6 hours that day.  Master allowed me to use the bathroom of course. Because i was ill, He allowed me to lie down.  It was about 8pm, at least i think it was 8pm, He wouldn't allow me to know the time, just to make sure i was completely disoriented.  He released me from the chair and cuffed my hands together in front, my feet of course still chained, He just released the ankle cuff from the leg of the desk.

Master helped me get propped up in the bed and told me to go to sleep for a while so we could have supper and watch a movie later.  Master's last instructions before He walked out of the room; "Don't you touch that blindfold!".  While i had wanted to know what time it was, it hadn't dawned on me to move the blindfold to find out.  He covered me up, snapped the leash from the headboard to the collar, and i got snuggly warm in our bed with our kitty and doggy.  i don't think it was long before i fell asleep.  He came in a while later and told me it was time to wake up, and close my eyes because it would be very bright after not having had any light for the day.  i closed my eyes tightly and He took off the blindfold and it wasn't too bad.  i love that blindfold it makes everything pitch black and it's completely comfortable.

Master removed the steel cuffs and on went the leather cuffs.  i've been pretty good since then, i had one slip up with the pink chain, that's my nemesis!  i hope to think i'll learn and i won't have to have another all day session! Knowing me though... *sighs* =)

During a blow job last night, Master told me that on a normal day when we're just doing our thing, i'm extremely obedient.  Of course, He was all high on "right about to jizz, endorphins", but i'll take it!!! =)


Peace to you and yours,

MD's treasure             

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment