Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Thank You Master!

Since i last wrote here, Master’s computer has pretty much given up so we were without computers for a few days. But now i have my new computer and i love it! i have this huge new monitor and the computer itself is so fast i can’t even believe my eyes. It’s just awesome!!! *Thank You Master*

We had an appraisal done on the house last week and i think it went pretty well. i’ll be so glad when the whole refinancing thing is over and life can get back to normal. i love having a clean and organized home and since the appraisal, i have worked pretty hard to keep it clean and picked up. This morning i did some cleaning just to keep it up and i think if i just do a little bit every day, i won’t get so behind. It’s so much easier to clean a little every day than it is to clean a ton once in a while.

With any luck, Master’s computer parts will be here by the weekend and His buddy can begin the building process. We spent most of last weekend over there while he built mine so i’m hoping that we’ll get Master’s done this weekend.

i have been talking to my mom every day for the last week or so. It turns out that my sister is having even more trouble in her life at the moment and i can’t help but worry about her. She told my mom this morning that she suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder, this is absolutely no shock to me at all, i am just amazed that she finally admitted it to anyone, most especially my mom. She has yet to take any of my phone calls and from what my mom says, she won’t really talk to anyone with the exception of my brother. i’m not worried that she’s not talking to me, i’m just glad that she is talking to someone. my mom of course has turned this into her own personal tragedy and now it’s all about her. Yesterday when my sister had a bit of a breakdown, my brother called our older sister to go and be with her. my mom is all put out that he didn’t call her to go be with her. i tried in the most delicate way to explain to my mom that my sister should be around people that she’s comfortable with and she has the right to choose who she opens up to. What i didn’t say is that the LAST person my sister would want with her during a difficult time would be my mom. Because as i indicated, it would become all about her and my sister would end up feeling much, much worse.

The one thing that i do feel good and bad about is that i am disconnected from the whole thing. i would like to be able to be there for my sister should she decide to talk to me, but i also know that Master’s patience would become very thin in a short time and He wouldn’t want me to become too involved as it’s just not healthy for me. The only thing that i can do for her right now is pray for her, and i do, i pray that she’s able to find some peace in this whirlwind.

Master got an early start at work today, so He’ll be home early. i’m fixing one of His favorite dinners tonight and i’m hoping to have a nice quiet night watching some of our shows and just relaxing. We haven’t had much down time lately and i think we’re both looking forward to some quiet time.

i’m having a minor (very minor) surgery tomorrow and we have to get up at the crack of dawn to be at the doctor’s office in the morning. So i thought that i would fix enough supper tonight to have it again tomorrow night should i not really feel up to cooking. my mom is having a not so minor surgery next week and if everything works out, i’m going to go up there for the day to be with her. my sister will be out of town for a while and there’s no one else to be there for her. i really don’t think that she should be alone while she’s having surgery. The only bummer is that i’ll have to turn around and come right home again because my long awaited appointment at the University Hospital is the following day. So i may just have to make a couple trips up there next week.
That’s about all for me today, i hope everyone out there in blogville is doing well!

Peace to you and yours,

MD's treasure

1 comment: