Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Sunday, March 20, 2005

Perfect Timing

In the midst of it all, Master decided i needed some time away. So that’s what He did. He sent me this email yesterday:

Hey baby. :) At 5:30, I want you blindfolded, spread-eagle on the bed, cuffed to the headboard. You should put a cuff on each wrist, then lay down and stretch out cuffing the other end to the farthest bar you can reach. Wear some kind of garter belt, stockings and sexy shoes...nothing else. Close the door so you're free of animals. Keep your legs spread. You may put a sheet over yourself if you think you'll be cold. Put on some soft music if you like. Don't click the cuffs closed until 5:30. I'll be home eventually! :P

Oh, go ahead and insert the large butt plug too. Have fun!

i didn’t get the email until 4:45 so needless to say i was rushing around a bit to get ready. When He got home, He put on some music, a CD that He made for me the night of my collaring. Then He got out the vibrator and what seemed to be a very large dildo. He put the dildo in so i was plugged both ass and pussy. Then He set out to give me just what i needed, a lot of pleasure to escape the pain. After what seemed like several orgasms, He used the little rubber flogger to smack my tits, stomach and thighs. For being so small, it really has a very sharp sting to it. Then He placed some clamps on my nipples and i thought i would die. He said that He would leave them on just long enough to have a smoke, then if i behaved well, He would take them off. Well, i don’t think i have ever been better behaved in my life, i wanted those things off as soon as He would allow. He was true to His word, when He was done smoking, He took them off, only the one slipped out of His hand and clamped back on very quickly and super tight. i didn’t know what happened until later, all i know is that i screamed so loud He put His hand over my mouth to dull the noise.

Shortly after this He let me loose to use the restroom. When i came back He put the hood on me only He used the hood that has a mouth hole instead of the one with only the nose hole. i tolerate the one He used much better. He was all about my comfort last night and about making me feel good and giving me an outlet. Then He put me back on the bed and cuffed my hands behind my back and left me there to think. i’m not sure how long i was there but it didn’t seem too long. It was just the right amount of time. He came in and asked me if i was uncomfortable anywhere and seeing that i still had the enormous butt plug still in, i told Him that it was really burning and hurting, so He took it out. We talked about me feeling like a “thing” and did i like it, did i like feeling like an object with nothing to do but feel used. i did in fact feel exactly like a thing, just waiting to be used and told what to do. He left again and i can’t remember how long He was gone this time, i’m not sure what happened while He was gone.

When He returned for the last time, He told me that He would use His property. i was sore from the dildo and sore from being tied up for several hours so when He told me to bend over the bed, i was glad to stretch out and move again. He left the hood on and cuffed me in front so i would have my hands to balance on the bed. Then He fucked me hard and fast, not really thinking about my pleasure at all, just “using His thing” again.

When He was finished and i had cleaned us both up, He told me not to get dressed. That i was allowed to put on a pair of panties and i would wear my long black dress coat and heels to get supper. So all i had on were my stockings, a garter belt and a pair of panties underneath my coat. my coat fits well so there wasn’t any chance of it falling open but if you looked up the slit of the back of the coat, you might think i didn’t have a skirt on. The car ride was cold but i was happy to do it. No one was the wiser at the restaurant but there was an element of the thrill, for sure.

This was easily the best playtime i have ever had and i think that Master was pleased as well. In a really lousy time when i was feeling so very sad, this was just what the Master ordered and all was right with the world for those few hours.

Peace to you and yours,

MD's treasure

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment