Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Monday, March 07, 2005

A long time coming

Last night Master and i were at His mom and dad’s house for supper. While we were getting ready to eat, i burnt my hand on steam. i’ve never had a steam burn before and it really stung. i put ice on it and it wouldn’t quit burning, so i just mentioned that i would rather have a hundred paper cuts than one burn. i hate being burnt. Master looked at me and told me to “let it go”. i thought He was really being nasty as He never once asked me what happened nor did He give two bits about it. i’m not sure what happened next but what i do remember is that i was very snotty with Him and said something that i shouldn’t have said. He hurt my feelings more than anything. Sure it wasn’t a 3rd degree burn or anything like it, it just stung and i was just making a statement. The way that He handled it really hurt me and i suppose i wanted Him to know it, so i mouthed off to Him in front of His family. i had a feeling i was “in for it” when we got home but i didn’t let it ruin my evening i we ended up having a nice time.

When we got home Master let me chat on the computer for a while before sending me to the bedroom to strip down to my panties. He came in and put the blindfold on me while He did some preparing. i heard buckles and clanking and i thought He was getting the hood, thankfully i was wrong. He had me put my arms out and started putting the straightjacket on me. i was relieved to know it wasn’t the hood. i’m still not all that comfortable with the hood but i handle the straightjacket just fine. i enjoy the feeling of being totally helpless, having to rely on Master for everything and that’s what the straightjacket accomplishes. He took me into the den where He worked on a project on the computer and i just sat there, thinking about what i had done to get myself into this predicament. i knew when i did it that i shouldn’t have said what i said, especially in that tone, but i was so upset about what He said, i couldn’t help myself.

After i was in the jacket for what seemed like forever, He took me into the bedroom and placed some kind of very tight clamp on my nipples. Normally this wouldn’t be a big deal but my nipple are pierced and for some unknown reason they refuse to heal and are incredibly tender. my left one is much worse than the right one as that one hurts much of the time. When He placed the clamps on me i thought i was going to come out of my skin and i immediately started to beg Him to take them off. At one point i even screamed at Him to please take them off. He didn’t leave them on too long, just long enough to freak me out and long enough to teach me a lesson. Well, lesson taught.

We went to bed after He was pleasured and i was feeling as though He had truly brought me into a submissive state that i haven’t been in, in a while and it was a good feeling. All day today i am still feeling good about what He did last night and i was happy that He took that step last night to put me in my place. At one point before i was allowed to get ready for bed, He made me thank Him for my punishment and normally i would have been upset about that and i wouldn’t have wanted to do it, but last night, i was happy to thank Him and i had no regrets. i have needed that for a long time and i think it was a long time coming. So, thank You Master.

Peace to you and yours,

MD's treasure

2 comments:

  1. hugs you...just cause

    winks
    fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. treasure,

    Sounds like at that time the punishment as just what you needed. I on the other hand thing I need the darn chocolate.. .yay tomorrow! LOL, take care and chat with you soon.

    --luna

    ReplyDelete