Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Saturday, February 05, 2005

It's all in the timing

Last night Master and i went out for supper and when we came home i collapsed in bed for the night. Master went down to play His new X-box games. i feel bad when i leave Him alone like that but it did me some good to have a full nights sleep in the bed, that doesn’t happen very often.

Today i got up and watched a movie then played X-box with Master. It has been a very relaxed day. i’m waiting now for Master to finish up in the basement so we can run to the grocery store and get something to eat. i’m sure He’s hungry as we haven’t eaten all day, i know i am!

Last night before i went to bed, Master had me kneel before Him while He sat as His computer. He pulled my nightshirt up and twisted and pulled my nipple rings. my left nipple ring has never really healed after more than 2 years and it hurts like the dickens when He plays with it. He didn’t seem to care as He pulled and tugged at it and slapped my tits. Then He made me suck His fingers as He slapped at my pussy a little. This was nothing major, only a small symbol of who is in charge. He hasn’t done anything like that in a while and i’m sure i know why. i wasn’t very receptive to Him last night and He told me to stop being so crabby. i think sometimes He picks the worst times to do things like that to just test me. He knew i was so tired i could hardly keep my eyes open, yet those are the times He chooses to poke and prod me. i’ll never understand it. i really wish that He would do it more often, only not when i’m feeling poorly. He knows me well enough to know when i’m feeling well and when i’m not. Maybe He truly is just testing me to see how much i can take. i honestly don’t know.

i read Starla’s journal tonight and i read about how hard her Master pushes her and how well she responds to it and i wish so badly that i could react in the same manner. i know i’m not her and i know that i’ll only ever be me. i just wish that i could adapt some of her strength. i can’t blame all of it on Master, but i think a lot of it has to do with timing. i have mentioned many times that i wish He would use me before it gets late at night as that is when i’m usually feeling my worst, then and when i first get up. i am sure that i would be more receptive if the timing were better, at least i like to think i would be.

Well here He comes and we’ll be going soon, so off i go.

Peace to you and yours,

MD's treasure

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment