Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Sunday, July 15, 2012

An Update

So quite obviously i haven't been posting on here as frequently as i should be or even as much as i would like to be.  The simple answer to that is, we've been working outside and doing a lot more physical work than i'm used to.  When we come inside or when i have free time, i'm just a pile of mush.  That makes it so all my on line obligations take a back seat.  i have emails that i still need to write, people that are waiting for things.... the list is somewhat long.  We also have a DVD to make for M's sister that is going to take many, many hours and i've only got about 1/2 the pics scanned.  He needs about 300 pics and i have 169, they need the DVD by August 10, and that is quickly approaching.  Unfortunately, the calender doesn't stop just because i am tired or hurting.  So either i pull myself up by my bootstraps or things keep sliding and the latter of the two really isn't an option.  That DVD must get done and summer doesn't last forever so... ugh.

Last week Master and i dug this huge hole for a fountain pond.  Before that went in however, a steel pole had to come out.  That pole was being held in by two bags of sakrete.  Not only did we dig it out alone, Master pulled it out with a truck of course but He and i lifted it onto the bed of the truck, just the two of us! HA!  >flex< lulz  Of course we pick the sunniest days to do this crap in, it's not even the heat, those times it was just the sun beating down on us.  lol We love working hard and for "fatties" we work pretty hard!! haha Sometimes we're just not great planners for the times we work.  Anyway, in one day, we got that pole out of the ground, the huge hole for the pond dug and the pond placed (and leveled).  YAY us!!! Of course it was dark by the time we were done so we're pretty sure it's level! =)  Master said we're going to have to go back out and make 100% sure it's level before we finish filling it with water.

So because we haven't been doing enough, Master told me that He didn't want me to regret my decision so He said He wanted me to go to my class reunion.  It really took some thought so here's so i made the decision; He wasn't making me go and leaving it up to me, so i said okay, lets go to Goodwill.  If i find a dress we'll go, if i don't we won't!  It wasn't that simple really i was still thinking about going but the plan sounded good in my head.  So on Wednesday we went to Goodwill and not only did i find this little black number that fit me like it was made for me, i found a jacket that looked like it was made as a matching jacket to the dress.  Of course it wasn't but i got the whole outfit for under $9 and it was awesome!  i just thought it must have been a sign, telling me that i was meant to go and Master really wanted me to go and He pretty much hates the trip, it's a long drive (3 hours) and a lot of money on gas just to see a bunch of people He doesn't know.

So yesterday He took me to my hometown, we had a late lunch with an old co-worker and her husband.  She and i were inseparable and i miss her very much.  Master took me shopping and bought me two dresses at Goodwill and it was 157 degrees in the store!  i was pretty sure we were going to pass out.  He took me to my very favorite cafe where i used to work, He got us frosted butterfly cookies and me a banana muffin and then He took me to Gordmans and bought me perfume!!!! =)

Then it was time to go to the reunion.  i won't lie i was nervous because we were arriving late, we just went for the after hours "cocktail party".  i couldn't have been happier with how it turned out and my best friend, was the first one to see Master and i standing near the door.  i didn't tell her we were coming and she cried.  We haven't seen each other in a very long time and if she thanked Master once she thanked Him a dozen times for bringing me to the reunion.  There were pictures taken of all "the girls" in my class and it turned out very well.

i was completely wiped out on the ride home and Master couldn't have been more upset or frustrated with me.  The excitement of the day has totally settled in my head and i can't blame Him.  i on the other hand am so thankful for everything He's done for me, i just can't even express to Him how much it means to me.  Every time i get to go to my home town i just get a little bit of my Mom to carry around for a while.  The streets the places we went, i had that banana muffin on the way home last night and remembered how much she loved them.  How she kept them in her freezer and ate one every Sunday.  i got to see the store Annies that my Mom could easily spend a paycheck in, and i stared at that store the entire time we walked to the car.  i could write for hours and not be able to even touch on everything i saw that brought me back to things i used to do with my Mom.  Even seeing all my friends who spent countless hours with Mom and i was just so wonderful, as drunk as they were i felt like i really had friends again, if only for a few hours.  Maybe leaving them was harder than even i knew.

Thank You Master.  Just that one day was a gift of a life time.

i love You.

MD's treasure     

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment