Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Friday, December 23, 2011

Traditions

i was just talking to my brother and thinking about all of our family traditions. my Mom made pretty much the same foods every Christmas eve and then we all opened presents. She didn't even make us wait until the dishes were done to open presents, not that i remember, anyway.

When we were little we were ushered upstairs to the living room and my Grandma read The Night Before Christmas while Santa visited in the basement. Santa had a very jolly laugh, much like my Grandpa, who was also very large and jolly himself. Huh, strange. =) When the story was over my Grandma told that it was time for gifts. i only remember this happening one year, i'll assume it was more than once.

In later years when there were grandchildren, my Grandma (their Great-Grandma) would take them to the living room and read The Night Before Christmas from the very same book, from my childhood, while Santa visited. my Grandma was the best story teller i've ever known. When the coast was clear, Santa's jingle bells would ring and Grandma would tell the kids that it was time. Although the kids were anxious for their gifts, Grandma was captivating and no one was ever in a hurry to leave her side when she was reading. Often times it wasn't just the kids who would go listen to Grandma read, the adults would go listen as well. =)

Somewhere along the way someone, i'm not sure who, decided that the opening of gifts was just going too quickly, it may have even been me. So we started going one gift at a time, oldest to youngest, youngest to oldest, it didn't matter. Yes, it took a while but we all got to see who got what and from whom and we didn't fly through the gifts like it was a race. It also gave us time to appreciate the day and the gifts more. People spend so much time shopping, choosing the right gift, that it's all over in 10 minutes. Why not take a while to enjoy it all? So we did and we still do to this day, with Master's family as well. We love it and now we all get to see what we all got. It also gave my brother a chance, every single year to cheat. He unwrapped every present out of turn, swore he didn't then would try to wrap it back up before anyone would notice. We have several pictures of him doing just that.

Master and i have made many new traditions that i love also, we open one present on Christmas Eve and save the rest for Christmas morning. Every year we watch Emmet Otters Jug Band Christmas which is amazing!!! So there's no way i could pick a favorite holiday tradition. i would love to hear your favorites or just something that you do that you particularly love!

Peace, joy and love to you and yours this Christmas!

MD's treasure

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget the tradition where I buy you waaaaaaaay too much for Christmas and you try to make me feel guilty because you didn't have as much to spend on me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! @Master Dream, Master and me have that tradition too. And, it sucks because I save up and buy him presents all year round, but I still somehow never has as much as he has for me.. Ever. I managed to "beat" him one year at presents, but I don't know if it'll happen again. :)

    Every year, Master and me track Santa on the NORAD santa tracker online. If I am awake when Santa lands in our town, I get to open my presents! If not, I fall asleep until the next day, and open them xmas morning. :) I make it up about half of the time. I don't know if I'll make it this year, but I'm willing to try! :)

    I wish you both a merry happy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw via your Twitter feed that you made it! I hope you got lots of things that make you go MMMMM and OOOOHHHH and some things that make you go MMMPPHH and some things that go CLICK and lock on and some things that go WHOOOOSH and CRACK!

    ReplyDelete