Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Hit The G-Spot

Master and i were afforded a wonderful opportunity from EdenFantasys! They sent us a terrific toy to play with and in the process Master was able to have fun doing a photo shoot of me!

We were excited about the chance because what slave girl doesn't want to play with toys any chance she gets, right? hahahaha The vibrator they sent this time is called Monique's vivid dreams, aptly named, i'd say.

i've had lots of different types of sex toys but this one was quite different because i've never had a g-spotter before. EdenFantasys gives it "4 vrooms" and it really does stand up to every vroom they give it. i loved the smooth contour of the head and it has a few raised swells at the very tip that hit juuuuuuuust the right spot. The dial was sensitive to the touch but not too much so. The only possible improvement that Master and i might mention about this would be the battery compartment, there is no indication as to which way the batteries are to be inserted. On the plus side here, for having only two batteries, it's a nice even yet powerful feeling that pulses through you even after it's removed.

Master was very involved in the test run and i'm not allowed to orgasm without permission, even when it's in the name of product testing *grumbles*. No matter what i did or how much i whined or begged, He wasn't about to budge. He was too interested in watching me squirm and of course taking a few photos for posterity. Monique's vivid dreams wasted no time, getting me to my happy place, it was Master who kept me from going all the way. Finally after what felt like ages of begging, He finally relented and allowed me my release. Mid way through He'd blindfolded me so everything else was blocked out and i was alone in my glory! =)

Thanks to Master and of course EdenFantasys, yesterday was a good day! Master could have kept me on edge all night, but then of course, He'd never get supper!! haha

Peace to you and yours,

MD's treasure

5 comments:

  1. Is it wrong that I can't stop staring at your shoes?

    HEHE glad you had fun with the new toy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!!! Which pair??? Believe me, you're no different than i am. =p

    When we're in public and we see a girl in a cute pair of shoes, it's nearly a contest to who mentions it first, Master or i!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All actually! Yes I love shoes, although I don't like wearing them. I guess while lying down is fine, I walked around Vancouver one night with Master and damn near killed myself after 15 minutes with my sexy shoes on, soooo not sexy with a big limp haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Im staring at your comforter. It's the same as mine and now when I look at it I chuckle thinking of you and your playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee',

    When Master decided to build us a bed He said that i would have no choice with what He did with the functionality of the bed. He was going to put whatever bolts, attachments points, D rings, O Rings, etc. wherever He wanted and He wasn't going to hide anything. He also said that i was going to be allowed to be as creative as i liked to cover things and i could girly it up as much as i liked. lol

    We both like the stark contrast between the somewhat rustic, very strong look of the bed and the very feminine features of the bedding.

    It's hardly a surprise though, is it? As time that is spent on that bed!!! =p

    ReplyDelete