Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Thursday, February 17, 2011

poor poor pititful me

Master likes me clothed, completely clothed, all the time pretty much from head to toe. So that's how i've become accustomed to being, all the time. i mean we really only know what we know. It was kinda hard to get used to at first but now i know that i'm not going to undressed until it's time to actually get in bed and that's the way it is.

There are times when He pulls me completely out of my comfort zone and catches me totally off guard however. i'm not a good historian, that's just a really nice way of saying that my memory sucks, but not in the way that most people say their memory sucks. i can't remember big blocks of time or really what happened yesterday, it's not atypical of me to completely forget words, etc. So i don't have a clue what we were doing or how this came about but all i know is i was doing 'something' on Sunday and Master said, "strip". i also remember that i wasn't immediately compliant because i knew i wasn't going to be getting dressed again for the rest of the night and i would be cold all night. Of course, this is of no consequence to Master, to me, i hear "strip" and i think omg i'm always smothered in clothes and used to being super warm, now i'm going to freeze. So that's what i said, "i'll freeze!". Of course, i said that, while i was taking my clothes off!!!

None of this is neither here nor there, it's not so much what i'm wearing, it's the state of mind, isn't it? It's how quickly will i react to what He's saying and how soon will i respond to His command. How will i feel once i'm stripped both literally and figuratively of my comfort. i write this like He's never had me strip before, where that couldn't be further from the truth, He does this often, but what doesn't happen is this; He stripped me, locked me up and then got called away to deal with something else important. So i was left only a few feet away to just "be". i could watch TV, i could use the computer if i wanted although my hands were locked together, so He never said i just had to sit. It didn't matter, i was feeling sorry for myself cause i was cold and locked up and alone.

All of the above are ridiculous because while they are all true, i had blankets, i could walk around and He was mere feet away. i just felt like He hadn't given me a choice, OH REALLY? He hadn't. ***News flash*** that's too bad. He was gone from the bedroom pretty much all night so when He did come to bed at like 5am, i was already asleep, He unlocked my hands and it was time for me to go to sleep for real. By then i think i must have been over my "poor poor pitiful me" episode.

The best part about the whole thing? The next night, He did the whole thing all over again. Stripped, locked only i didn't get left. Being stripped is a real oddity for Him, He likes clothes, skirts, slips, stockings, high heels... of course, i talk about it tons. So i'm never, okay not never, almost never naked. i know now, or i **think** i know why He does it. Cause a slave girl needs to be reminded of her place once in a while and it's a simple way of gettin' down to the nitty gritty. It's fricken cold in this house at 3am, when ya gotta let the dog outside with no clothes on. The basement floor is freeeezing with no little bedroom slippers on. i'm locked up a lot, but everything changes when He makes me more vulnerable by taking away my clothes. Even though when i'm locked up, i'm completely at His mercy, i am totally used to that, it's the exposure that i'm not used to i guess. Sitting chained up isn't anything new to me but sitting chained up completely naked and cold, that's not as common.

For Master, it was a good way to knock His slave down a few pegs, make sure she stays in her place, at His feet, on her knees. =)

Peace to you and yours,

MD's treasure

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment