Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Friday, August 27, 2010

Being loved

We had a really nice day, the weather was amazing when we drove through a riverside park. We got out to check out what seemed to be a WWI tank and Master took my picture looking like a USO girl along side the tank. Then He took me out for a really nice dinner that while the atmosphere was a little louder than we had hoped for, the food was good and as always, we enjoyed each others company.

Master thought we should try the video shop to see what new movies we might be missing out on, turns out, not much right now. So we passed on getting anything new and thought about our next move. It was much too early to head home, it was just way too nice outside to go home and huddle up on our new bed for the night's TV watching, so we needed to figure out something fun to do, for a little while. The thing is, Master and i can pretty much have fun just walking through the grocery store, so that's just about what we did. We went shopping! Master wanted to look at a few things and He wanted me to browse the clothes.

Master found a short skirt for me, He is always on the look out for short skirts to wear about the house when we're alone. Skirts that will show stockings and garters and barely cover anything at all. Basically skirts that serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever. So He found a great one. Once home, i asked Master if i could try on my new skirt and once i had it on, Master decided that i would leave it on for the remainder of the evening. Even though it was midnight when i tried it on, it didn't matter, i don't get undressed until i am going to go sleep. We watch television in bed for the most part but i am still fully clothed with the exception of my shoes for cleanliness issues of course. i mean really, who wears their shoes on the bed?? EWW!

For the majority of the last three weeks, the days have been tolerable. my headache pain has been bad, worse than normal, i count the minutes until i can take my next dose of tylenol but that much i can stand. Night time is another story altogether. Night time is when the monster rears his ugly head and there are no limits to the agony. As understanding and patient as Master is about the pain that i am in, i still have duties as a slave to Master. i have to pleasure Master and this new rule isn't one that i am allowed to slide on, shall we say. If i haven't followed through with sucking His cock earlier in the day, no matter how badly my head hurts late at night, i must still go through with it. Many times He'll stop me and i won't have to finish all the way, if the pain is just intolerable. This is what happened this night in particular, only when Master told me that i was allowed to get ready for bed, He had other plans for me.

He told me to get in bed in the middle of the bed and just lay there near Him, He had me turn off all the lights and pull the curtains around the bed to block any additional light to stop any other light sensitivity. There was silence, just us breathing and Master's hands rubbing my stomach, touching me anywhere that He hoped would stop me from thinking about the pain. It's not easy and never has been easy to bring me to orgasm but Master asked me if i thought i would be able to and i said that i was pretty sure i could. It wasn't long before i asked if i could cum and He said "beg me". i've never had to beg before and i was certain that i would lose it, He made me beg for quite a while and i just knew it was going to be gone before He would allow me to cum. i held on and before i knew it, He said that i could cum.

Master is the romantic One, He always has been, not the bring home the flowers, type. Just the more sentimental one. After He gave me an orgasm, we didn't have sex this time. This time we actually made love, Master said that it's His favorite thing to do, in the world. He meant it, He has said it before, when He says it, i know He means it. i usually don't say much because i am embarrassed by what He has said or i am overwhelmed by Him. This time i told Him something i don't think i've ever told Him before. i said that the very first time we made love as Husband and wife, it was a feeling that i would never forget and every time since, the day after, i think about it and think that we've just made love. i feel closer to Him and it's like we have a little secret, that no one else will ever know.

This much i didn't say being His slave, His wife, is the most important thing in my life. Sometimes just being loved is enough to take the pain away, even for a split second. Master proved to me once again why i should lay my head on my pillow every night knowing that i am loved.

His treasure

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment