Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Sunday, April 18, 2010

What we'll do for love and shoes!

For anyone who has read my blog for any length of time they know that there is no gray area when it comes to how Master wants me to dress. The highest heels my feet will tolerate and tightest foundation garments my torso would stand is pretty much the gist of it. He likes the look of a woman in heels and a tiny waist. i don't have a tiny waist but i have worn a foundation garment for many years and heels for just as long, although i don't wear either one as high or a tight as He would like. That being said it's always been a work in progress and will continue to be, i hope. There's never been a "but" in there before. i have always been a work in progress going further and further, never stifling in my progress and in my mind right now i don't see this as quite the big deal that Master does. i think i am not looking at the ramifications as much as He. A few weeks ago i noticed a red spot on my foot the inside of my big toe and it felt hard, like the bone. i showed it to Him a couple days ago and He immediately looked it up on line. It's (i HATE the name i don't know why) a bunion, it makes me think of this horrible old woman's thing with these nasty disgusting feet. Anyway, it's a slow deformity of the bone and in my case it's from wearing the high heels.

Master showed me pictures of what happens when it's let go, the bone continues to poke out and eventually it's got to be shaved off by an orthopedic surgeon. Now... there are millions of women out there who ignore this condition and continue to wear the shoes they love and deal with it. Master is having a little bit of a hard time wrapping His head around that because it's His call and His responsibility because this is His rule. However, i have a closet full of amazing shoes and when i say full, i mean FULL. It's an enormous walk-in closet and the entire back shelf, wall unit, door unit and large part of the floor are nothing but shoes. i have well over 200 pair, that's just not an exaggeration. i can't give up wearing these amazing shoes, He loves them too much and i have grown to love them as well, truly love them. So until it's just not possible i think i should wear my shoes as much as i can.

i know this isn't my decision but it's such a big part of my service to Him i think i should get a small vote lol. In the long run i think that He'll see it my way hahaha. He's got my best interest in mind, that's the conundrum. It would be easy for Him if He didn't care about me, He could stick me in 5inch heels and say who cares what happens to your feet, or whatever.

So, my sister in law called a little while ago, she wants me to go to the dinner theater with her and a bunch women some night in May. Now i just found out it was at night, it was bad enough when i thought it was during the day because the way it will work out Master's Mom will drive her van. Now it will be AT NIGHT. Yeah, i can't do that, it's out of town and i can't ride with her a couple blocks in the middle of a sunny day. So i either fess up and see if there's another way to get there or i back out with no excuse and look like a real hag. Master just told me that He might be able to take me to the show and wait for me the whole time. It would be a very long wait but He could shop or something. i don't know but what i do know is His Mom and Dad are terrible drivers but somehow they don't wreck their van every other day.

i better go ahead and log off here and get going on my laundry. i love my new washer, it's so awesome!

Peace to you and yours,

MD's treasure

2 comments:

  1. Hi MDPT, I just tried e-mailing you at your softhome.net address and it didn't work. Do you have another address at which I can write to you?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That softhome account has been down for a long time, i'm sorry about that. We made a new email account sometime ago, thank you for reminding me to post it! The new email is precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. i'll look forward to hearing from you!

    MD's treasure

    ReplyDelete