Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Saturday, September 27, 2008

One from the Boss

I also like to read these things sometimes so I thought I'd participate as well for a change.

Describe Your
x. [Wallet] Black, leather, tri-fold...empty :(
x. [Hairbrush] Whatever's lying by the sink
x. [Toothbrush] Blue and white, about 97 years old, give or take
x. [Jewellery Worn Daily] Wedding ring
x. [Blanket] The blue fuzzy!
x. [Facewash] Whatever shampoo I washed my hair with...and water
x. [Coffee Cup] I'd rather eat the anus out of a dead skunk.
x. [Sunglasses] Some Wal-Mart clip-ons on rare occasions
x. [Underwear] None
x. [Shoes] Brown and black high-top "boots" (to me they're tennis shoes)
x. [Favourite Shirt] Hawaiian button down type
x. [Favourite Pants] Black jeans
x. [CD In Stereo Right Now] None, most of what I like is on the .mp3 player
x. [Tattoos] Dolphin on my right shoulder blade
x. [Piercings] Nope, but I've had one or both ears done on a couple occasions.
x. [What You Are Wearing Now] Black jeans, grey T-shirt with arms and neck cut off, white ankle socks and muh "boots"
x. [Hair] Somewhat absent, but what stayed home is brown and fairly short

[ When was the last time you ... ]
x. [Smiled] When I read My treasure's post
x. [Laughed] See above
x. [Cried] Cousin's funeral last night

x. [Bought] Groceries last night
x. [Danced] I usually do some kind of stupid dance hourly or so
x. [Were Sarcastic] I'm never sarcastic! Well, not every single minute...
x. [Had A Nightmare] Been a while, month or 2?
x. [Last Book You Read] The Singing Halibut (one of the children's books I wrote)
x. [Last Movie You Saw] 300
x. [Last Thing You Had To Eat] Frozen Burritos

[ Body ]
x. [What Do You Like Most About Your Body] My forearms
x. [And Least?] A few thousand pounds of fat
x. [How Many Fillings Do You Have] 100?
x. [Do You Think You Are Good-Looking] Ehh, maybe to a blind billy goat...I guess I've never made anyone throw up.
x. [Do Other People Often Tell You That You’re Good-Looking] When I was 19
x. [Do You Look Like Any Celebrities] Phyllis Diller

[ Fashion ]
x. [Do You Wear A Watch] Clock on my phone
x. [How Many Coats And Jackets Do You Own] Too many...couple of them even fit
x. [Favorite Pants Color] Black
x. [Most Expensive Item Of Clothing] Probably the Jimmy Buffett shirt I bought in Vegas
x. [Describe Your Style In One Word] Me

[ Your Friends ]
x. [Do Your Friends Know You] Ya
x. [Are There Traits In You That Are Universally Liked?] I like to think so.
x. [How Many People Do You Tell Everything To] 2

[ Music;Television;Books ]
x. [Favourite Band Ever] REO Speedwagon
x. [Type of Music Most Listened To] I listen to just about everything imaginable.
x. [Type Never Listened To] Rap/R&B...it's gotta be something awfully good for me to not turn it off.
x. [Favourite Book?] All Creatures Great and Small

[ General Questions ]
x. [Sunny or Rainy Day] Sunny
x. [Do You Consider Yourself Lucky] I'm lucky in love, but not much else.
x. [Do You Feel Pity For People Who Commit Suicide] Nope
x. [Choose One Word To Describe How You Most Often Feel] Bored
x. [Do You Own Plaid Clothing] Might have a shirt or 2
x. [Is There More Than One Zipper On Your Pants] No
x. [Do You Own Braces] Umm, have a few leg/ankle/neck/wrist that we've accumulated over the years
x. [Does Your Hairstyle Exceed A Height Of Three Inches] No
x. [Would You Classify Your Hair As A Deadly Weapon] No
x. [Do You Have A Favorite Brand Of Hair Dye] -
x. [Do You Own A Bandana] Yep
x. [Are You Amused By Safety Pins] I can't imagine what the origin of this question was. :)
x. [Have You Ever Used Duct Tape As A Sewing Substitute] No
x. [Do You Like Candles] Sometimes...I love to smell them in the store.
x. [Do You Believe In Love] Absolutely
x. [What Do You Want Done With Your Body When You Die] Leaning toward cremation
x. [What Are You Gonna Do When You Get Older] Probably move to Florida with the other fogies
x. [How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Computer] Uhh...in the tens of thousands
x. [What Band Are You Listening To] None
x. [Look Out Your Window... Tell Me What You See] I'd have to move to look out the window, but if I did, I'd see the neighbor's house, the street and our little tree.
x. [If You Could Have Any Animal For A Pet] Greyhound...or a panda...or a bison...I kinda like most animals.
x. [What Is The Longest You Ever Stayed Up] 68 hours...looooong time ago...there were some pharmaceuticals involved.
x. [Are You Disgruntled] Usually
x. [Are You An Anarchist?] No
x. [Do You Smoke Cigarettes?] Unfortunately
x. [Are You A Vegetarian?] No
x. [Do You Think Meat Is Murder?] No
x. [Have You Ever Slept In An Alley Or Park] Ya
x. [Do You Wash Your Hair Less Than Once A Week] No
x. [Have You Ever Gone A Week Without A Shower?] No

[ About Me]
x. [Age] 39
x. [Birthday] Next week!
x. [Sign] Libra
x. [Location] Cornfield, USA
x. [Status] Present
x. [Natural Hair Colour] Brown
x. [Current Hair Colour] Brown
x. [Eye Colour] Green
x. [Height] 5'11"
x. [Shoe size] 8.5 or 9
x. [Parents] 2
x. [Siblings] One of each
x. [Live With] Male pattern baldness

[ Favourites ]
x. [Number] 13
x. [Color] Blue
x. [Day] Sunday
x. [Month] December
x. [Song] Billy Don't Be a Hero, Can't Fight This Feeling, few others, hard to name just 1
x. [Movie] Green Beret, 50 First Dates, Mr. Deeds, Beverly Hills Cop, again, impossible to choose, the list would be 10 pages long.
x. [Food] Seafood
x. [Season] Summer
x. [Class] Creative Writing
x. [Teacher] Don't really wanna put a name here, but my high school creative writing teacher.
x. [Drink] Dew!
x. [Veggie] Onion
x. [Television Show] Grizzly Adams
x. [Radio] K-Love, Bob & Tom, progressive talk
x. [Store] Best Buy or Menards
x. [Word] Deoxyribonucleic...also rather fond of bilirubin
x. [Animal] I'm quite fond of chimpanzees.
x. [Flower] Whatever My baby likes

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment