Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve

i've never been a big believer in "the fresh start" or whatever other people think the New Year stands for. For me, the new year is just trying to remember to write the new date instead of the old. i've never made resolutions or really any that stick out in my mind. i don't see the point, if something in your life needs changing badly enough, you'll change it, no matter what the date is. i told Master that i was going to make a resolution this year but i've already started it because it was needed and again, i don't see the point of waiting for a certain date to change something that needs changing.

i know i've mentioned many times that Master is a pack rat and sadly i've adopted some of His habits. my goal is only have *one* of any certain product in the house. One bottle of dish soap, one bottle of windex ..... and the list goes on. i've already made some progress and under the kitchen sink looks better (not good) already.

Tonight we're having friends over for dinner and games. It's been snowing pretty hard already though and i'm hoping it doesn't ruin our night. i'm sure the trucks will be out soon though, seeing that it's a big night out for a lot of people. i spent yesterday straightening up the house and doing some cleaning. i've been so bad about it that when i get to cleaning it takes longer than it should. One thing i've done much better on is keeping up with my laundry. Master is pretty adamant when it comes to allowing me to get rid of old clothes so they really pile up. There just isn't enough space for everything once it's clean. But i've sort of stuffed and crammed things into place just so i don't get behind on the laundry. It just makes it easy to let things sit in the laundry room and not have to deal with putting it away, when i think about what a pain it is to find a place for things. But i'm doing better.

Today i'm going to finish up my house work and take some time this afternoon to start a book that Master got me for Christmas. i've been looking forward to reading this book for many years and i finally remembered to ask for it this year. It's called The perks of being a wallflower.

Well i'm not making any progress sitting here on my bum, so i'm off to try to be productive.

Happy New Year!

Peace to you and yours,

MD's treasure

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year treasure! I'm working on the clutter in my house too; for me it's a vice of 'I gotta have it' even though a year later I've never used it. My clothing has to be cut dramatically or I won't be able to have any new says my Master.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete