Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Saturday, July 22, 2006

Brief Update

Master and i went to an amuzement park on Thursday with His family and had a really wonderful day. The weather was hot but really not too bad and in the evening it cooled off and it was just perfect. The park was smaller than i expected so i really didn't do too bad until late in the day. We rode almost every ride and some we rode twice. There were almost zero lines and the rides that did have lines, the wait was a short one.

Master bought me a pair of comfortable sandals to wear and they even have a small heel on them. i did pretty well with them and i think that Master was pleased that i was able to wear them, even though the heel was very slight.

Yesterday was a crash and burn day. i woke up with one of the worst headaches i can remember having and asked Master to bring my purse for medicine. He brought me my purse and tossed it on the bed and walked away. Normally He brings me some water and sits with me when He knows it's a bad one. He got in the shower and left for a hair cut and that was the last i saw Him. He never came back to check on me and i didn't see Him until later last night. When i did see Him, He was furious and barely spoke to me. i have said in many blogs that He's always there for me when it's a bad one and that i can always count on Him to help me through. Yesterday was a much different story. Instead of helping me through a horrible headache, He got furious and just left me. He was angry i'm sure because i was in bed all day and He had to spend the day alone. So not only do i have this nearly unbareable pain, but i have guilt stacked on top of it, guilt for hurting? guilt for not being with Him during the day? guilt for hardly being able to lift my head up off the pillow?

i have asked Him too many times to count to just ask me how i am, or maybe He could say that He was sorry i wasn't feeling well. That alone would ease the guilt and that alone would let me know that He cares about me. But yesterday i was alone in my misery and i had no one to help me. So i laid there, i laid there and cried from the pain and cried because there was no one to help me. The one thing that scares me is that now i know He's so sick and tired of the headaches that i am not sure if i'll be able to count on Him being there for me when it happens again. That is scary to me. Having the headaches is one thing, but having to go through it alone, is another thing all together.

i'm sure that He's extremely tired of me being in pain all the time. i'm also sure that He hates it when He has to be alone. But i have done really well lately and i haven't had a day like that for many months. Even if i'm hurting really badly i'm still up and about and i still help around here or i'm up doing something. So it just doesn't seem right to me that if i have a headache that lands me in bed for a day, that i should have to be left alone to deal with it. As usual i said very little to Him about it, all i did say was that i thought He could have come in to see if i needed anything and that just made Him madder. So i kept my thoughts to myself because anything i might have said would have ended up in an argument.

Today is a much better day and i got up and made myself some breakfast and Master got a call to go fishing. We are going to cook out tonight with our friends and things will be back to normal. i talked to my mom for a while today and she's going through the training for her home dialysis, she's sick from not having regular dialysis and she's barely able to speak. Her vocal cords seem to have been permanently damaged and she's having a very hard time talking at all these days. i worry about her, i worry about my grandma and i'm worried that soon my sister will be further away from them than i am and no one will be there to help them. The worrying doesn't help the headaches and i know that there's little i can do for them and worry is about the worst emotion there is. There's always the worry that Master won't find a job and that just brings up another thousand things to worry about.

i have to run to the store and buy food for supper and we'll spend a very nice night with our friends, that's always a lot of fun and nice way to spend a summer evening. So for now, i'm puting my worries away and going to go have a good time!

Peace to you and yours!

MD's treasure

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment