Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Monday, June 26, 2006

Ups and Downs

i'm sorry i haven't posted here for so long, last week i was gone the better part of the week and the week before that i had appointments every single day. i'm not making an excuse for not writing, i guess i just find other things to do during the day and i have a hard time thinking about what i should write here. This blog is much the same as my personality. i always have thoughts running through my mind but i don't say what i'm thinking. Same as here, i always have things that i could write about, but saying them is sometimes too difficult or i feel like i just don't have the energy to say what i'm thinking.

Master and i have had a rough few weeks. He's been having a hard time with His anger and i haven't been a very obedient slave. This whole winter was hard, and while i was at my mom's last week, we spent the evenings chatting on IM about our life. Without stating it out right, we have both made a commitment to work on our faults, Him with His anger and me with my submission and lack of obedience. We surmised that things started to get hard for us when my mom got sick back in August of last year. i was gone for a long time and when i was there with her i had to be very much in charge of things. It's hard to put a finger on why that took a toll on us, except for the fact that Master had such a hard time dealing with my sister. Who at that time was having an affair and was all about herself and wasn't willing to give an inch to help with my mom. Since then, she has straightened out her life some and she's getting her life back to a reasonable role of wife, sister and daughter.

But when i really needed her, she just wasn't there. my mom said the other day something about how when my mom needs her, really needs her, she's amazing, but when things settle down and my mom isn't as needy, my sister isn't around much. In some ways i can't blame my sister for that, my mom is a very trying woman, she's always mad at someone for something and she's not nice to people, period. Her kidney doctor told her he wouldn't treat her anymore because of her behavior and now she's on the third kidney doctor in less than a year. So i think that if a doctor tells you that he won't treat you anymore because you are too nasty, that is cause for concern. The other night when i was getting ready to go out for a birthday party, my mom made my 99 year old grandma cry. This is not acceptable! It happens more often than any of us kids realize i think, and in my opinion it's elder abuse. But my grandma who is completely mentally intact, does not want to move. She's comfortable there and she loves the house and she's got all her things around her and she's got my mom should anything happen to her. However, she's spent the last 15 years of her life being yelled at by my mom. my brother offered to move her out with him and my sister offered to give grandma her bedroom so she wouldn't have to stay on the second floor of her house. But she just doesn't want to upset my mom by moving out.

Master and i had a good weekend once i got home on Saturday afternoon. We grilled out and watched movies Saturday night and yesterday we did some shopping and took a nap. Then i grilled out some burgers and played Everquest for a bit. We had a movie we wanted to watch but i kind of messed that up when a friend called and asked us to play EQ. Master has really been trying to work on His anger and i have been working on my automatic response of "Yes, Master" and doing what i'm told with no questions. i'm sure we'll be able to work things out just like with any marriage or relationship, it takes work and we both have work to do.

i'm still hobbling around a bit from where i had that toenail removed and it's healing extremely slowly. When i try to wear a regular shoe it seems to set me back so i just need to be a little more patient and hopefully it will heal soon. Master is actually showing much more patience with this whole thing than i thought He would so i am thankful for that.

Master is going to be looking for a job again, the route that He was doing was cause Him grief and i think His last day is tomorrow. It's so hard to find a good job around here or for that matter is hard to find any job around here. There just aren't many jobs to be had at all. i'm not all that worried He always seems to come up with something sooner or later.

Peace to you and yours! Hope you are all have a good summer!

MD's treasure

2 comments:

  1. was just getting ready to drop you an email good to hear from you hun

    starla

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* It's good to know you are out there thinking about me! By the way, i can't believe those little vermin who tore up your garden! *grumbles*

    MD's treasure

    ReplyDelete