Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Monday, September 19, 2005

Being Important

So, the return of My treasure has been delayed yet again. The original problem is on its way to being cured, but now another problem has cropped up, so we go into a holding pattern once more. That's the very abbreviated update on my mother-in-law, but that's not what I'm here to talk about. My wife and I haven't seen each other for 9 days, but her mother is very ill and in a hospital 160 miles away, so I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is her rich, arrogant, self-centered sister who lives minutes from the hospital and hasn't lifted a finger to help do a fucking thing. My treasure has been at the hospital for hours and hours every day, she's done all the shopping and running for her grandmother, she's taken care of all the errands her mother needed done, she's fetched and put together a shower chair for her mother's return, she's driven all over hell buying special groceries for her mother's new diet upon her return home, she's taken care of her 98 year old grandmother every night, she's missed her last 2 nights of work (she's on disability and only works one night a week for insurance purposes), she's battled with mean nurses and she's had to listen to me bitch about her worthless sister on a daily basis. All this bullshit on top of a never-ending migrane, while her sister, who gets to be HOME every night, gets to sleep in her own bed every night, sleep with her husband every night and enjoy her normal routine every night hasn't lifted a fucking finger to do a fucking thing. Oh, I forgot, she did find the time to attend a dinner party the other night, while my wife was running all over hell trying to keep her sanity. Her sister's husband, who makes well over a half a million a year and obviously can't afford to take a day off to help anyone out but himself, actually found the time to make a token appearance for the first time today...he stayed a few minutes. My wife hasn't seen her husband in 9 days, hasn't slept in her own bed in 9 days, hasn't seen her furbabies in 9 days yet she's still running her ass off to take care of her mother and her grandmother. I've yelled at her a lot and upset her, but I've never really meant to yell at her, just TO her. I know there's nothing she can do about her selfish sister, but I'm not the kind of guy who holds stuff in, and when I see what a bunch of bullshit is going on up there, I find myself incapable of keeping my mouth shut. She knows it's not her I'm mad at, but it still upsets her and that's exactly what I shouldn't be doing. There's a brother too, he's a millionaire a couple times over...he did manage to fly in for one fucking day. This will perhaps upset her when she reads it, but she already knows how I feel about her uppity sister, so it's not like I'm dropping a bombshell here. I guess I just needed a place to vent besides in her ear, so if anyone's still reading this bitch session, thanks for letting me scream at you instead of her. I'm proud of My treasure for doing all that she's done and managing to keep her sanity through this nightmare...alone. As for her sister's husband, I hope that he's embarrassed and ashamed of his wife, but that'll never be the case, because people that important just don't get it, and never will. If being important means that you only think of yourself and look the other way while those around you shoulder the burdon that you should help to bear, I'm glad I'm not important, and I hope I never am...

~MD

1 comment:

  1. *hugs MD* I'm here if ya wanna vent. I'd be just as frustrated and annoyed with the situation. Thanks for speaking a small piece here. I hope it relieved a little tension.

    Love to you and treasure,
    --luna

    ReplyDelete