Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Thursday, May 05, 2005

A Whole lotta nothing.......

Master and i are taking the new van in to the dealer again today. The master cylinder is leaking now and the other day the ABS light came on while Master was driving. i am really hoping they fix it for free again. i suppose they should seeing that it’s the same problem we had initially. But we’ll see what they say. i’m sure that Master hates spending His day off taking care of car trouble but it needs to be taken care of and i’m just lucky that i don’t have to deal with it alone.

Today promises to be a warm and lovely spring day. i’m actually looking forward to shopping and just wasting some time while we wait for them to fix the van. The last time we went up to have this done, we had a really nice day. Master already told me to be thinking about where i’d like to have lunch. There are a lot more options in the city than there are here.

Sunday, Master spent a couple hours working on some new restraints for me. He made them out of a rubber type material. It’s something that i could wear all the time and not have to take off to shower. He says He’ll leave an emergency key in a sealed envelope and i would need to have a really good reason should i use the key while He’s at work.

i’m all done with league bowling for the season and i had my last night of work on Tuesday night. The bowling alley closes for the summer when the leagues are finished so i won’t be working at all this summer. i’m not sure if i’m going back next fall or not, i’m inclined to say no. Even working those 4 hours a week was a struggle sometimes and i hated letting them down when i wasn’t feeling well. i spent my last night working tending bar and i find that i really like that. If i do go back, i might ask if they need help in the bar and just help out once in a while. i liked that much better than working at the desk, there was more to do and you get to actually talk to the customers a little bit. Some more than you want to, but that’s ok too.

This coming weekend i am bowling in the State Tournament Saturday with my family and Sunday with my regular bowling team. i haven’t bowled for a couple weeks so i’m sure i’m rusty. i need to get down there and practice some before the weekend. Sunday after i’m done bowling i think we’re getting together with Master’s mom and sister for Mother’s Day. i don’t think i have been to see my mom on Mother’s Day since i have lived here. This year was out of the question due to the State Tournament but i think i’m really going to try to make it up there next year. my mom is very understanding and wouldn’t complain about me not coming up but i’m sure she would like me to be there. my niece is graduating from high school in a couple weeks so i plan on going to her graduation. i can’t go to her party on Memorial Weekend as we’ll be in Oklahoma, so i really want to make sure i’m there for her ceremony. She was just voted into the National Honor Society and i’m told that’s a big deal. Last weekend was her Senior Prom and when my sister called me and told me what her dress looked like and told me all about her outfit, i was sad that i wasn’t there. When i lived there i would have been totally involved in things like that.

Like i have said before, i don’t regret my decision to move here and be with Master. i love Him and i love our home and our life together. i only wish i was closer to my family so i could be more involved in their lives. When i first moved here my sister wouldn’t call me at all and we had very little contact. i think she’s come to terms with the fact that i’m here now and this is where my life is, so she’s a lot more apt to call me and keep me in the loop of what’s going on in her life. She has always been one of my closest friends and even though i don’t see her as much as i once did, she is still a huge part of my life. That’s something Master doesn’t quite understand as He thinks she’s a snooty prude, hehehe. She can be at times but she’s also one of the funniest people i know and we have a blast when we’re together.

i should get busy and us get ready to leave, we may have a long day ahead of us.

MD's treasure

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment