Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Serving Him

We had a really nice weekend. The wedding went well and i was correct in my assumption, the people at the reception were very demanding about the music they wanted to hear and it makes for a bit of a stressful time. Master does pretty well with it, juggling their requests as best He can. The reception ended just after 11pm and we were home before midnight. i was glad of that as Master had already had a long day, working before the wedding.

Sunday Master suggested that we take a picnic to the park and cook out. i absolutely love going to the park as it’s the closest thing to camping we have come lately. We stopped by the store and picked up a few things we needed and headed out to the state park. It’s really lovely out there and there weren’t too many people. After a short time we had the whole place to ourselves and it was wonderful. We took the dogs and it was nice for them to get some fresh air. i think our new little Yorkie is getting a taste of what it’s like to live in this family, he’s already becoming spoiled just like the rest of our “kids”. He and our poodle love running loose in our large fenced in back yard and they are having a blast playing together, it’s really fun to watch. We took the MP3 player with us and threw a toy around and mostly just sat and relaxed and listened to music until it was dark. We got home just after 9pm and we still had time to watch a movie that Master had wanted to watch. We watched Friday Night Lights and it was much better than even i had expected. All in all it was a really good but again, short weekend.

Yesterday and today have really been, well, rotten for me. i haven’t felt this bad for quite a while and there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight. i was up all night last night because every time i went to lie down on the couch, my head hurt so bad i couldn’t stand it. So i had to sit back up. Even reclining the back was too much for my head. When Master went to work today i was finally able to get a little sleep, but the new little dog wasn’t about to let me sleep all day. He was up and running and playing with his sister and making all kinds of racket, just enough to keep me awake for much of the day.

luna from Iron Gate talked a little bit about Sub Space in her last post and it made me think about my experience with it. Although Master and i don’t play too often, when we do, He makes certain that my time is long enough that i find a very soothing head space. The last time He played with me, it was pretty intense and it took me to a place where there are no worries, no laundry to do, no cleaning to be done and very little headache pain. i can’t say it’s complete bliss because i am well aware of what is going on, i just feel like i’m in a bubble where no one can hurt me or say mean things to me and i haven’t a care in the world, but to please Master. All in the world is right when there is nothing to do but to please my Master. That feeling alone is enough to put me in the most remarkable head space i have known. It’s the little things that make me happy as a slave to Master. When He tells me that i have done something to make Him happy or when He is visibly excited or i can hear it in His voice, then i know that i’m in the right place doing just what i need to do.

i don’t get many chances on a regular day to “serve” Him, unless it’s just making His supper. He is pretty self sufficient most of the time, sometimes more so than i wish He was. He doesn’t allow me to wait on Him much and He requires little of me most days. There are many days when i wish He would ask me to do more for Him in the way of service. i know that this is mostly because of the pain i am always in and He doesn’t want to put too much pressure on me or set me up for failure. There are certainly times that He’ll ask something of me, which makes me feel like i’m earning my role as His slave. Those are the times i really truly enjoy and i feel worthy of Him. Maybe i am just craving to be used, in any way at all, even something small, just to reaffirm my slavery to Him. i’m not sure what it is, i just know what an incredible feeling it is, knowing i have served Him well.

MD's treasure

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment