Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Friday, November 12, 2004

Outlook

i had to go see the Nurse Practitioner today for a recheck. i hate going to see her cause as all women know, it HURTS! Master took me and waited in the car while i was being poked and prodded. Then He took me out for lunch with His parents. We had a nice time and He got to visit with many of His friends that go to the local pizza place for lunch.

We both bowled tonight and Master did really well (in my book). i like to be with Him when He's bowling well because He's in a great mood and all is right with the world. It's another story when He's bowling poorly and then i wish i wasn't even in the same town as He is. hehe. After bowling we just came home and watched all our favorite shows in TV. Thursday night is our night to watch TV and we look forward to it all week. Now that our shows are over Master has me sitting at my computer naked. i really wish that i was going to bed as i slept very little last night and had a short nap this afternoon and i'm still really tired. But Master obviously has other plans for me that don't include going to bed.

If there was one thing i could change about my life right now it would be my sleep pattern. Because of the headaches, i sleep late in the day and it's almost impossible for me to go to sleep at a decent time at night. Then due to the fact that i'm up out of bed later in the day, we don't ever "play" until late at night and that's when my head hurts the worst. Late at night and first thing when i get up, those are the two worst times of the day for me. So by the time Master decides to play with me, i'm hurting and all i want to do is sleep. It makes for a bit of a difficult situation. It would be great if i could get back into a regular sleeping schedule, i know i would get so much more done if i could just readjust my schedule. Hopefully some day i'll be headache free and i won't have to worry about when my head hurts the worst and it will be easier for us to have play time.

i know my sleep schedule is very frustrating for Master as well because He spends a lot of time alone when i'm too sick to get up. He gets upset when i have a bad day cause He's alone so much and i feel bad for Him. Our best days are when i'm feeling good enough to get up and we actually accomplish something around the house. i feel good about myself on those days too, like i'm almost normal and that is a really good feeling. i miss the days when i woke up in the morning and went to bed at a somewhat reasonable hour. i just have to have hope that some day the headaches will go away and i'll get my life back. Until then, i'll just continue to make due with what i have now and make the best of it.

Peace to you and yours,

MD's treasure

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment