Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Thursday, March 02, 2006

The longest Ten Days of my Life....

i can't even begin to explain how happy i am to be home, sitting at my computer, listening to Master snooze in the next room, all the animals snoring softly next to Him, a hot cup of yummy coffee freshly brewed at my hand. Ahhhh the simple joys of life are all too often taken for granted. Yes...... i am HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i spent the last 10 days in the University Hospital being poked and prodded in places that i never knew could (or should) be poked. They told me Tuesday night that i wouldn't be leaving until Thursday but they gave me a small gift when the team of doctors appeared in my doorway yesterday morning and asked me if i would like to go home on my actual scheduled release date. i was thrilled that i would be able to call Master and tell Him the good news. As hard as the treatments were on me and as lonely as i was up there, this whole thing was much MUCH harder on Master than it was on me. He spent the entire time racing from home to work to hospital, taking care of the animals spending almost no time at home and even less time resting and no time sleeping. He was thrilled to tears (well almost) when i told Him that they were allowing me to come home a day early, as was i.

So.... was it worth it? i'm not sure yet. i had some pretty intense battles with pain and other unmentionables while i was there. But i haven't had ANY pain meds since 4pm yesterday and that's a new record for me. i am on some schedule meds of course and i have meds that i can take for pain as needed but i haven't been to the pharmacy to get those meds filled yet and so far i don't find myself needing them. When i left, the doctors were encouraged with my progress and no one said that i was cured as that really wasn't the goal, the actual goal was just to decrease my pain level and from what i can tell, it worked, so far. i am optimistic and i am tired, i'm sure it will take some time to get back into my routine but i stayed very active while i was there and when i didn't have to be in my room attached to the IV machine, i was out walking.

Master was upset with me because i pulled away from Him a couple times when He pulled me toward Him. i was lucky enough to be given a private quite lovely private room the last few days of my stay. So He thought He would take advantage of it. Only, i reacted in the worst possible way. Instead of reminding Him of some very sore spots that i have and asking Him sweetly to be careful, i just cringed and pulled away. So of course, i'm sure i hurt His feelings among other icky stuff. We ended up spending the next hour hashing over the issues that i think were long overdue and in the end we were alright and when He left we were fine. But it shouldn't have happened and i never ever should have pulled away from Him. i was out of my element, i was so very sore and more than anything i was shocked that He would use even a little bit of force with me in that setting. Even though it's always His right to do so. i reacted poorly and i hate it that it happened.

So hopefully now we'll be working on getting things back to normal around here. It would be wonderful if now that we have our home refinanced and that part of our world settled and if i can keep this pain under control, this might just be the best year that we have had to look forward to.

Peace to you and yours,

MD's treasure

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment