Biz Page


On Being A "Professional" Master/slave

We've never, ever wanted to be mistaken for any of the countless people who claim to be a Master or slave when in reality, they just pretend for money. There's potentially a fine line in other folks' perception, and I've gone to considerable effort to never cross that line. My treasure writes here because she enjoys it, she loves to get and reply to comments and she also does it because I require it. In the beginning, it was a blog, nothing more, nothing less. In the last few years, it has become not only a blog, but also a hub for all of our online activity. Some of that activity is done simply for fun, some of it is to feed some sort of narcissistic need for kudos that I still deny having, and some of it is done to try to supplement our income by sharing our real life with others who might be willing to toss a few bucks our way for a small window into our normal activities. Normal for us but mere fantasies to them, things that they can't get at home or simply things that get their blood flowing south. Like most people, we started out never showing our faces, never being specific about where we live, blah blah blah. One day, I decided that I was tired of acting like I was ashamed of Myself or My girl, just so someone I knew wouldn't find a photo that would make them all butt hurt because of their own insecurities and closed-mindedness. In a very short time, we had started making videos and posting non-anonymous pictures all over the place. Eventually, My girl started doing live cam sessions for cash and it's become a multifaceted "business". That's why we're making this page. I didn't want it on the front page of the blog because this is still her blog, and always will be, but we wanted to add a page for some of the money-making things that we do.

About two years ago, we decided to test the waters with Kindle publishing. For a nominal fee of 99 cents a month, you can get this blog automatically delivered to your Kindle. Unfortunately, this makes it less likely for My girl to get the comments that she so loves, so if you decide to go the Kindle route, please come back here later to leave that comment you were thinking about!

Lately, we've had gentlemen ask if it was possible to buy My treasure's worn stockings. If worn stockings is what you seek, then we are happy to oblige. We've charged very reasonable amounts in the past, and that won't change. Pricing will depend entirely on quantity, color, availability, your location and any other variables or requests. We get her stockings from Europe, and we only order a few times a year, so we may have limited color options at any given time. If you're interested in My girl's worn stockings, or any other requests for that matter, please email her directly at precioustreasure_md@yahoo.com. We've done custom videos and would also be happy to do custom photosets. If it turns you on, and you think we can provide it, please don't hesitate to ask.

About 2 and a half years ago, we also decided to start making videos for sale. We've had a banner on the front page, but we've never really promoted it at all. Well, I'm not really going to promote it too much here either, but if you'd like to check out our clips, you can find them here. You can also find some of them here.

My treasure has also started working as a cam girl on ImLive. There's a banner on the front for this as well, but you can also click here or on the banner below to find her over there or schedule a meeting with her.

Banners here also!








Saturday, August 06, 2011

Flogger Review

We were given the opportunity to review a flogger for bdsm-gear.com. Here it is, from both sides.

Master's review:

My girl asked me to write a portion of this flogger review to share my thoughts from the handle end. Well, let me begin by saying we're not the type that really gets into "impact play". Not that there's anything wrong with impact play, it's just that it's not something that she enjoys and to me, it's not play, it's just me flogging my slave either for my amusement or for her discipline/punishment. I mention this because, since it's not something we do a lot, I don't necessarily have a lot of experience with different floggers, so I can only compare it to the few I have. I have 3 others...one's very small with short rubber falls, the second is a cheap leather one with really light, skinny falls and the other is the only really nice one I've ever had. I bought it many years ago at a store in Orlando. It's suede and moderately heavy, but since it's soft suede, it packs quite a thud but not too much of a sting. This one is lighter than the suede one, but it has four more falls (20 to be exact), they're half as wide and nowhere near as soft. This made for a much lighter, but much sharper crack and a lot more sting. Obviously, at a low price of $14.95, this is far from the ultimate flogger, but it felt just fine in my hand and it was light and easy to swing. My suede one rarely leaves anything resembling a mark on my slave's flesh, but this one actually left a few light stripes after only a few swings. I kind of enjoyed that. Amusingly, this flogger and my suede one are almost identical in length, but one time I swung it, I felt it graze my eyelashes. I've never done that with the suede one, so I chalk it up to idiocy on my part. "What happened?" "Well, Doc, I flogged myself in the eyeball." The bottom line is, I like it, I think it's more than adequate at that price and I'll definitely be using it when my girl decides to test my patience. I just need to find my safety glasses first.

my review:

Master surprised me this past Sunday after my shower when i was running around trying to get us ready to run out the door. i was freaking out that we weren't going to make it to the store in time and had a thousand things on my mind when He walked into the bedroom, and said "kneel" and pointed to the floor in front of Him.

i had a handful of laundry so i just dropped it on the floor behind me and knelt at His feet. i was still naked from my shower, i was just in the not quite dry state from getting out of the shower, where you try to squeeze in "one more chore" before you have to get dressed and get out the door. But Master had other plans for us.

He slammed His cock in my face and said "suck it". So of course i did. After a short time He drug me up off my knees and cuffed me with the regular cuffs and bent me over the bed. i heard Him walk across the room and i knew what was coming. He was going to try out our new flogger! It's been here for a while, just waiting to be used.

The very first time it hit was a sharp sting, as this is leather and not suede. It delivers a bite swing after swing. i was showing red marks immediately or so Master reported afterward. According to the ouch meter this item gets a 3 out of 5 rating. Saying that "it will probably hurt". i can attest to the fact that it does "probably hurt" but it wasn't horrible. There are many variables of course, how many swats, how hard it's being swung, etc.

Master gave me lots of good swats to test out the flogger so i was able to give a good review and then He tossed me back down on the floor and i was told to "suck it" again. This time He gagged me with His cock and decided He'd flog me at the same time. It's not as easy sucking cock while being flogged in the back, side and tits but apparently i liked it because when He lifted me back up and tossed me over the bed i was wet enough to just slam into and keep flogging while He came inside me.

All in all the flogging session went very well because i normally really don't like pain at all and apparently i DO like flogging because this time there was no denying it.

Thank you John and Starla at http://www.bdsm-gear.com/ for the opportunity to review one of your items, the Standard Black Leather Flogger. It was a pleasure and we had a good time testing it out.

Share a sentiment.

Post a Comment